Life Coaching is all about helping people get from where they are in their life to where they want to get to.
If everyone is being honest with themselves, we could all do with improving an area or two of our lives. Everyone knows what to do in life to become more successful but they don’t do what they know.
It is a Life Coach’s job to help people get what they want in life in by breaking down the barriers that people impose on themselves.
Rather than actually TELLING someone the answers, a Life Coach is the catalyst for getting a client to find the answers themselves. By asking challenging and thought provoking questions, a Life Coach can unlock the potential in a client.
Coaching is forward looking and focused on the action you are willing to take to get what you want out of life.
Sometimes you just can’t see the forest for the trees! You so are wrapped up in everyday life that indeed life just passes you by! Well, coaching enables you to see different alternatives and to take a step back and actually examine your life and all of it’s component parts. This in turn leads to greater self-awareness, focus and accountability
Your Life Coach Is …
- Your own personal life trainer to enable you to achieve your goals
- Your champion and cheerleader during a turnaround.
- Your trainer in communication and life skills.
- Your sounding board when making important choices.
- Your motivation when strong actions are called for.
- Your unconditional support when you take a hit.
- Your companion in personal self development.
- Your co-designer when creating an extraordinary project.
- Your beacon and friend during stormy times.
- Your wake-up call if you don’t hear your own.
- Your partner in helping you have all of what matters most to you.