Christian Neuro Linguistic Transformation – The Christian NLP Approach
Under the label of Christian Neuro Linguistic Transformation, this knowledge enables the believer to use the processes within a Christian and Biblical context. By doing this, we “do not want to be conformed to this world, but rather be transformed by the renewal of the mind.” [Romans 12:2]
Training Course Objectives
- Employ counselling & coaching CNLT principles and maximize others’ efficiency; use different models, therapies and techniques to counsel and coach; question and guide a coachee or counsellee; influence others through the understanding of problems and provide effective feedback to coachees and counsellees and overcome any potential resistance or reaching potential.
- Therapy in a counselling context by influencing change in behaviour.
- Open your own practice and get assistance on marketing your own services with a complete Marketing System.
- Tools and templates necessary for starting your own Coaching Practice.
- Certification as a CNLT Coach, NLP (CNLT) Practitioner and Kairos Timeline Practitioner with the option to register as a Life Coach & NLP Practitioner with COMENSA, ANLP & ICCA.
Who Should Attend?
- Aspiring professional coaches, pastors, life coaches, career coaches, Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioners, pastoral & life counsellors and sport coaches.
- Business unit managers, leaders, human resource specialists, department heads, team leaders, performance management specialists, mentors & trainers.
- Anyone who wants to support other people in achieving a specific or professional goals.
Course Fee Inclusions
- All Training Material, including video lectures
- Facilitation, Assessment & Certification
- Practical Competency
- 120 Credits Towards Master Coach Certification
- Confirmation & Billing
- Learning Sessions
Training Course Outline (Syllabus)
- The Learning State
- The Root of CNLT (NLP)
- The History of NLP
- Link Between NLP & CNLT
- Assumptions of God’s Good Creation
- The Great Symphony of Creation: The Brain
- Bible, Science & The Toxic Cycle
- Guarding Your Heart: The Biblical Person
- The Garden of the Soul: The Mind
- God in the Neurons: Faith
- Communicate with Precision: Communication
- God’s Equilibrium for Creation: Ecology
- Do You Love Energy? Outcomes
- Mantra for the Mind: Affirmations
- How to Internalize Your Reality: The CNLT Model
- The Creative World Inside our Heads: Representational Systems
- Building Christ-Like Rapport
- You Cannot Not Tell Your Story: Predicates
- The Window of the Soul: Eye-Accessing Ques
- Perceptual Positions
- States & Symbols
- Anchors for the Soul: Anchoring
- Changing Problems into Resources: Framing & Re-Framing
- Where God Put Time: Timeline Therapy
- Communicating Inwardly: Unmasking Hypnosis
- Language 101
- Metaphorical Language: Jesus in the New Testament
- The Art of Using Language Patterns
- The Magical Structure of Language
- Taking the Hurt (Bitter Root) to Jesus
- The Drop Down Thought Pattern
- Filtering Out Unsavory Influences
- 5th Position to the Lord
- Insert Just Jesus
- The Excuse Blow Out
- New Identity in Christ
- The Meeting Format
- Mapping/ Jacob & Joseph
- Jesus as the Re-framer
- Proverbs & Paul: Parts Integration
- David’s Anchoring
- Who do the people say I am: Swish Patterns
- The Jesus Association
- Kingdom of God
Training Approach & Schedule
- Approach: Webinar, e-Learning & Workshop Attendance
- e-Learning: 6 Months for Completion
- Webinar: 22 Weeks
- Workshop Attendance: 7 Days